Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shareapic.net is it gone??

Updates about Shareapic.net. Several days I try to open Shareapic.net, it says ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrieved. Shareapic is Media file sharing site that offers to get paid when we upload images-pictures-or photos and share it to others. This site has online for so long and proof as one of legit paid online programs. I can't explain much why shareapic.net having this kin of problem and I haven't get the accurate reasons and latest news about shareapic.net. I hope Shareapic only have some temporary problems and hope it will fix soon. So, while Shareapic.net still in problems, I'm not promote their referral link-refferal programs because it is useless for now.


JOIN MYFREESHARES : GET PAID EVERYDAY JUST FOR BEING MEMBERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment